A berry breakfast.

This morning I decided to spoil my husband. Yes, that's right. I used the key to his heart. Sadly we all know what an unfortunate event it is to have to hear the sound of your alarm buzzing on a Saturday morning. And more unfortunate yet, is that it's quite inevitable if you're planning to meet your friends early to hit the slopes for the day, as he was. Sooo, to ease the pain, I snuck out of bed to prepare an early bird special for him. 

On today's menu: 
Waffles topped with warm maple syrup, berries, berries and more berries*
A glass of cold milk
Hot cinnamon flavored coffee, conveniently prepared to go
*Of the berry variety included were delicious blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. 


ROSYRILLI.COM A berry breakfast.
It made for a great start to both of our days. And lucky for him, I even resisted the urge to eat the entire container of blueberries before adding them to the mix!




Disclaimer:  I would type this in very fine print for full effect, but I worry you wouldn't be able to read it! So, here goes. My very first confession of my newly created blog: I rarely ever (and by that, I really mean never) make breakfast for my husband. To be honest, I was ever so tempted to stay snuggled up with my little Teacup (who you'll meet soon!), under the warmth and coziness of my blankets this morning. BUT, I was inspired by the idea of my yet-to-be-created blog and forced myself up out of bed. And that, my friends, is what I want this blog to be... inspiration for creativity in my life and, who knows, maybe even a little motivation for you too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)