Sunny Sundays.

I'm going to keep this short because I am e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d. But the good kind of exhausted. The kind that I know my abs and arms will thank me for later.  Last Spring, planning a wedding trumped my grand plans of renovating our backyard. This year, I'm determined to show our little plot of earth a lot more lovin'. Today I proudly took my very first baby step - removing the layers upon layers of leaves, branches and pine needles. 

The photos below don't do my effort justice. I managed to fill my garbage can 8 times full of these yard droppings. Sadly, the newly formed blisters on my hand got the best of me and forced an early end to my excavation efforts. 


ROSYRILLI.COM Yard clearing after photo
ROSYRILLI.COM Yard clearing after photo
I'll have to wait until the next sunny day to finish. I'll get you yard! More (prettier) postings on the beautifying of my backyard to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)