A dose of daily wear.

ROSYRILLI.COM A dose of daily wear
ROSYRILLI.COM A dose of daily wear

RILLI WEARS:
cardigan: banana republic
shirt: j.crew
pants: limited
shoes: me too

In honor of one of my oldest, bestest childhood friend, I'm dedicating this post to wiley wears! I have a whole new respect level for both her AND her boyfriend after attempting to reproduce what she does daily for her daily wear blog. I had to beg and plead with my hubby to play photographer tonight and it was met with great resistance. Re-takes brought on even greater bouts of heavy sighs. I neither posses the foresight, style or wardrobe to pull off a daily wear blog but now have even greater level of respect for those who do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)