Early bird gets the worm.

ROSYRILLI.COM Healthy beginnings
The results are in. My oh-so-courageous Monday morning challenge was... a SUCCESS! Ok, well, mostly a success. This a.m. I managed to crawl out of bed an hour earlier. But (there's always a but, isn't there?) I did happen to maybe...sort of....kind of...hit the snooze button (oops).  Only once though! Apparently going cold turkey was a bit too much for my groggy self to handle. And besides, did anyone else happen to notice it was a really awful, cold, rainy Monday morning following a particularly enjoyable, gorgeous weekend? I don't know about you, but this succeeds in making my alarm sound that much more dreadful.  Regardless, I started my week off on the right foot and was more than likely in a more pleasant mood than half the workforce today. Better breakfast. Check. More leisure morning. Check. Healthy beginning to my day. Check. Check. Check. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)