Guilty pleasures: Chanel Eau Tendre.

Most of my extra dollars are spent on items that others can't even distinguish, which is quite the shame. Included, but not limited to: makeup, skin care, hair care, lingerie, etc, etc.. Another guilty pleasure: perfume. Ah, because really, is there anything better than a new scent you just can't stop sniffing? I got a pretty whiff of Chanel's Eau Tendre scent and I can't stop dreaming about the day I can add this pretty pink bottle to my collection. I left a sample in my car and it was pure heaven. Such a sweeter way to savor a smell than the traditional car freshener.  Are you crushing on any specific scents these days?
{Image found here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)