A rilly random reflection.

Reading and writing,  both very prestigious are they not?  

Yet, somehow in the context of the internet - emailing, IMing, twittering, blogging - reading and writing somehow seem, dare I say it... tacky? And with the added advent of cell phones being used for texting rather than calling, why do we even bother speaking at all? My oh so professional observation: The written word is slowly planning a takeover of the verbal variety in popularity these days.  So if people originally started speaking to each other and then written word came later... where will we go from here???   

Such itsy bitsy changes that end up impacting our lives. Check back tomorrow for my next post, which will probably help shed some light on my late night babbling about communication styles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)