Sidetracked.

I had plans for this evening's post. Grand plans people. But then, something magical happened. I was driving my normal commute home,  innocently minding my own business, when I noticed it was... wait for it.... still light out! I actually saw pretty blue sky. I could not be anymore excited about these improvements to my life. Spring is right around the corner and even though March can be such a tease weather-wise, the days are definitely getting longer. My daily existence instantly feels a few hours fuller. No longer will I be encouraged by the black night sky to curl up in a ball on my couch and watch TV all evening. 

Oh, the anticipation...


ROSYRILLI.COM backyard sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)