It's tradition.

I don't know about you, but tradition never dies in my family, no matter how old you get. Easter at my house is filled with Bible trivia (don't ask :), hunting for Easter baskets (or bags) and, of course, the infamous egg hunt. By far, the most humorous moment of the day? Girls in their twenties sprinting about the backyard in a contest to find plastic eggs while, just yonder, the neighbor's little kids are competing in the very same task. Like I said, age has no impact in our family when it comes to tradition.  Just wait until I tell you about the other holidays in our household! Because really, what are the holidays if not for the memories.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)