Sleeping beauty.

I couldn't have asked for more. This weekend was toppling over with parties, parties and more parties! There's nothing quite like a refreshing few days away from the office surrounded by friends and family. 

I was tempted to highlight the birth of my niece with last week's babblings but decided she deserves an entire post of her own. And so, without further delay, meet Natalie:
Adorable adorable adorable.
A few disclaimers: I don't do diapers. Who are we kidding? I don't even really do babysitting. I'm pretty sure I only just started liking children a few years ago. Apparently it was only then that my maternal instinct decided to show up. With all of this being said, I found a few conversations to be quite comforting this weekend. From an experienced mom of one, figuring out how to easily hand off a newborn is still problematic for her. From another very experienced mommy, telling if a baby has burped is still a complete guessing game. Apparently I'm not the only one who's still trying to figure out these hurdles! I did manage to gaine an eensy bit of experience this weekend. And let me tell you, this little lady makes motherhood appear waaaay too easy! So well behaved. Only cute cooing and the appropriate cry if she needs a bottle or her diaper changed.
The puppies were a fan too.
Until it's time for real babies, my furry baby will just have to do <3
My snuggly wuggly Teacup.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)