A written apology.

Admittedly, I've run a little off course. My train went off the tracks, one could say. As much as my little heart yearns to be creative, life - the everyday, routine, and most times boring life - just plain gets in the way. I've had a serious bout of the doldrums lately. I can attribute at least part of this to camera envy. There's only so much one can do with a limited lens and I've been longing for a more robust camera lately. I promised many moons ago that I would steer clear of any whining, complaining or negativity. So, on a more positive note, please share any recommendations you may have for superb cameras!!! Did the exclamations work? Very positive... if you ask me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)