Chit chattery.

Ever notice how the mere act of answering a phone call suddenly transforms your voice an octave or two higher? And more importantly, why doesn't this odd occurrence occur to the opposite sex? I, for one, seem to do it without thought. Why??? Oh how I cringe to hear myself played back on a voicemail. It's all child's play. The only comfort I can take in this unconscious act of octaves is that at least I'm not the only one. Take a listen. You'll hear ladies everywhere prattle on their phones using their most sing song-y voices. What type of strange evolution in speech is this?
Ps. Vintage baby photo which can actually be purchased as an invite. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)