My weekend review.

Well hello my little apricots. This post will need to be short because I'm unfortunately feeling quite a bit under the weather. The cold months are indeed upon us. I wanted to share a little snapshot of our weekend in between sniffles. Many times weekends pass too quickly but occasionally others seem to simmer so you can fully savor the flavor. And that, my friends, was this weekend in a nutshell! We got a little taste of everything: Friend time. Family time. Alone time.  Friday evening was spent socialized downtown at one of our favorite breweries. Saturday morning, we joined my parents for a camp out which ended up being both relaxing and delicious. How we've waited until October to do this is truly beyond me.  The next morning, we snatched up our little Teacup and introduced her to Boathouse Row outside of Philly. It was the perfect, sunny, crisp October day for a stroll along the river. I really cannot get enough. 


Fire master Frank.

Mom and hubby.

What to do? Bocce ball in a rugged terrain makes for more interesting games.

My mom, always the interior (or in this case, exterior) decorator.

Who said camping has to be limited to s'mores?  Steak, potatoes and broccoli... oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)