So scandilous!

Oh my my! The firewall at my company is apparently still sleeping this morning so I'm taking this opportunity to sneak a quick post. So taboo of me!  Briefly, I'd like to point out the fact that there's an interesting phenomenon which takes place when one gets married: The clock is reset. All of those years prior to your oh so special day are seemingly erased. Not literally, mind you, but as a couple you stop keeping track of the date you started dating. You know, the original anniversary. Yesterday, we noted that it was our unofficial 5 year mark. So in honor of this prestigious event, I've decided to post a very embarrassing photograph of our earlier days. Oh the memories! Oh, how I do NOT miss that college frat room! ;)


Enjoy your weekend! Costumes on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)