xo.

My husband doesn't send me emails or texts throughout the day at work. It's just not his thing. Try as I might, I haven't yet succeeded in breaking this non-habit of his. Just the other day, I happened across an ancient email from our college era days in which I was scolding him for his lack of communication abilities. Apparently things haven't change much. Although, admittedly, he no longer refers to me as Ms. Freckly Fox. I, however, take enjoyment out of occasionally sending him little notes of admiration while at work. About 2 minutes ago in fact , mid-text, I received a text from him. You can imagine my delight and wonderment at the fact that we were both thinking about each other at the same.exact.moment. Now, that my friends, is true love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)