Surprise!

So many things to share this week! First, a little catchup. My amazing husband surprised me with such an exciting gift last week. Like many before, we weren't sold on exactly how to ring in the New Year. Maybe it's because Christmas steals the spotlight, but New Years always feels a little forced. And lucky for me, this year there's not a worry in sight. My sweet hubby went ahead and booked us a suite at the Phineas Swann Bed and Breakfast Inn. AND, even better is the fact that this adorable B&B in Vermont is pet-friendly so our little puppster can come along for the ride! Looking at the beautiful photographs on their website has me beyond excited. If you've never ventured to a bed & breakfast before, I highly recommend them. It's a more personalized experience and always seems to exude an air of adventure. This will only be our second experience with one but I'm already counting it as a great way to start the New Year!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)