Dinner?

It all started when I bought the wrong cheese at the grocery store. Parmesan instead of Mozzarella. Amateur mistake, I know. So in my mad dash through the market, I passed by a stand touting these babies:


Lay's Kettle Cooked Creamy Mediterranean Herb Flavored Potato Chips


Geesh. What a mouth full... of pure goodness, that is! I started on that bag before I even pulled out of my parking spot and holy will power. It's taking all I have to finish the baked basil tomato gnocchi which was cause for my grocery run in the first place. That "all natural" isn't fooling anyone. These little devils are absolutely delicious. I highly recommend you buy a bag. Like, yesterday. You will not be disappointed.


{crunch.}

Deliciousness found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)