Love, the way I see it.

My lovely little scores:
5 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
8 Physical Touch


Well, that was telling! I saw this on a fellow blogger's site and had to share. Apparently there's an entire book dedicated to the theory that everyone loves differently, or at least, that everyone views love differently. It was interesting to compare results with my husband and not so surprising to see the results. What's your love language?


Easy peasy. Follow the link below and answer your little heart out!
www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/love/


Did your results surprise you or sum you up perfectly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)