Simply made.

It's really no secret that I'm not much of a cook. It could help to explain why I love sandwiches and salads so much. Both are chock full of healthy, fresh ingredients and both can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. But hey, I bet none of those raw food diet followers would judge me for my habits! It's at least a rather healthy, if not partially lazy, go-to meal of mine. The other day, after preparing my usual, I took a step back and looked at my mini-creation.  I'm making a lot of hoopla out of a simple sandwich, but how does it get much better than this? Simple can be quite delicious.



Ingredients:
Fresh bread from the local bakery
Baby spinach
Sliced tomato
Turkey meat, deli style
Swiss cheese
A little dab of mayonnaise, for good measure


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)