These are a few of my favorite things.

I fully agree it may be just a pinch too early for Christmas music and brightly lit trees, but I say it's never too early for peppermint ice cream. A few years ago I discovered this little gem in our local convenience store and was distraught when I couldn't locate it but for the season at hand. To my absolute delight, I was reconnected with my love years later, this time in Ohio. A different brand but even more delicious than my memory serves me. It's sheer magic which melts in your mouth.

Now, if only I could locate that infamous cinnamon ice cream which continues to elude me, all would be right in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)