Hostess with the mostest.

This will be the first year that I attempt to host Thanksgiving for my family. They've all packed into their cars and have set out towards Ohio. The anticipation is killing me.  I couldn't be more excited for their arrival! While I'm a complete amateur at all things cooking and decorating, I did try my best to throw together a few items I already own for our dinner soirée. Seen here, ceramic cups used as flower vases, spray painted bird salt and pepper shakers, and my wedding china... in all its glory. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

                            

                             


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)