Red, like love.


            

I don't know about you but, as of late, I've had to resist the urge to pull over on the side of the road like a crazy lady and take random photographs of all the vibrant yellows, burnt oranges and brilliant reds flying on the trees. But alas, I've kept my inner photographer at bay. I did manage to sneak a photo of the above specimen from my neighbor's yard. And they're e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. Those reds. I swear I really don't remember these incredibly bright colors in past years. How can you not enjoy the temporary myriad of colors? They somehow manage to make even a dark, stormy Fall day beautiful.

Ps. No, there was no tweaking of colors or contrasts digitally in these photographs. Clearly, from my slight overexposure, I think that's probably obvious. But you know, just in case you were wondering, these photos are au naturale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)