And on the fourth day... originally written August 23rd, 2013

See the disclaimer here.

August 23, 2013

Welp, today ended up being totally normal, except for the fact that I'm now on my FOURTH, yes fourth, day of a postive OPK (ovulation predictor kit). I mean, really? Last month, that infamous "spot" I told you about ended up just being ovulation, a week later than I had thought. So much for winging it. So this month, I decided to jump back on the OPK band wagon. I even considered temping.. for a hot minute. And then I decided that my crazy, over-analyzing mind could probably do without for now. At least this month. If this month is a bust, then maybe next month I'll skip on over to the local store to buy myself a handy dandy, nifty thermometer. Until then, it's just me and the OPKs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)