Could this be it?!?!?!?, originally written November 12th, 2012.

See the disclaimer here.

November 12, 2012

It's been awhile, hasn't it? Well, well, well. I might have news.

I've been feeling fairly normal. A little bit of headache, a little bit of food yuckiness... but that's pretty typical this time of the month. Then, the other day, I noticed that the button on my jeans was really bothering me. My stomach felt.. I don't know, sensitive? Still, I didn't get my hopes up.

Today, during my normal trip to the grocery store (ie. Walmart), I decided to purchase a few pee sticks. Eh, why not? It's supposed to be this week. But of course, I couldn't wait more than twenty minutes once I got home. I mean, what the hell? Maybe if I'm pregnant, it'll register early. And sadly, I know from past experience, even though there may only be one line, I still won't be convinced until a certain Aunt actually comes to visit. So, I prepared myself for disappointment and proceeded, with... you know.

The problem? Well, my bladder was feeling a little bit shy, so when I tried to take a closer look at the stick to see if anything had changed, well I kind of, accidentally, sort of dropped it on the floor. Damn. Only me, right? How does one even manage that? BUT the good news is that I swear there was a little bit of a pinkish second line. I swear! So, unless my bathroom floor is expecting, I think there may be a pretty good chance I might be pregnant!!!!

Exclamation points aside, I'm remaining unnaturally calm about this entire thing. I'm so excited at the possibility, that I'm actually being a little timid about taking a second test. If it's negative, it'll be so heart wrenching. Don't let me fool you. By tomorrow morning, I guarantee I will be unwrapping another pink present. I've been praying non-stop for a positive result. I've also been scouring pinterest for a cute way to announce this little miracle to my husband, should it be the real deal. Oh, and I've also already calculated my possible due date and looked to see what astrology sign said blessing will be considered. I mean, I am a Virgo after all.

I guess only time will tell.

Fingers (and toes) crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)