Patience, originally written November 13th, 2012.

See the disclaimer here.

November 13, 2012

Inconclusive. That's what I'm stuck with for today and, in all likelihood, the next few agonizing days. There was that faint little line again, but I had been hoping, since this time around it was morning, for it to be a bit darker. Instead, it seemed disappointingly lighter. Did I drink too much water last night? Maybe the fact that I woke up at 2 am with the urge to crawl into the bathroom was a sign that I indeed had. Maybe I should have waited until morning, when I actually woke up, to take the test? Or maybe it's just an indication that the pregnancy didn't take. Even if that's the case, it still brings a little hope to my heart. It means that there was a little love union going on in my belly for a few days, just one that was only passing through temporarily. At least we're getting closer right? I did cave this month and purchase an ovulation kit. Those things. Tsk tsk. The price tag was a little higher than I'd care for and, in all honesty, the process seemed to confuse me more than anything. Always two lines? Now I'm squinting and staring, trying to decipher which may be darker than the other. Gee whiz kids. I know they've updated this technology since our parent's generation, but can't we get a little something better out there?! Anyway, maybe it helped. Maybe I really am pregnant. Or at least, I was for a few days, perhaps.

Patience. Patience. Patience.

This will undoubtedly be the longest week of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)