Sadness for her, originally written June 20th, 2013.

See the disclaimer here.

June 20, 2013


I read all of my secret blog posts that I haven't hadn't yet posted. I read all the way to the nitty gritty first one. I have to say, some of them quite impressed me. But mostly, I feel sad. It's as if I'm reading about a stranger and all I want to do is hug her and tell her it will be okay. I'm sad for her sadness. Is that a weird thought? Since I am the stranger in this scenario? But I don't know. I just feel different. Like something in the air has changed. Maybe it's just me being irrationally hopeful again but a part of me feels wiser. I've tried letting go in the past (I know, because I just read the post dated almost a year ago when I had proclaimed to do so) so maybe it's not a new feeling. But I almost feel like I'm in the future, looking back at myself, and wishing I could reassure the old me. Or maybe that's just because I'm reading old posts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)