Inspiration struck at 4:41 am, originally written February 1st, 2014.


See the disclaimer here.

February 1, 2014

I woke up from a random dream, of which I will not bore you the details, save to say that it involved artwork of mine being purchased. I awoke with a start at 4:41 Friday night Saturday morning, not longing to sell artwork but make artwork. Specifically, watercolors. First a sketch, pencils to paper, and then the paintbrushes. Randomly, at this not so decent hour, I decided upon a watercolor of the nursery and was so excited by the thought that I started planning out how I would design it all in my head, gaining new ideas by the second. It was so random, but such a strong feeling, that I actually found it difficult to fall back asleep. And then, the next morning, I decided to go actually buy the supplies I'd need, because, well... I haven't actually picked up a paintbrush to watercolor, oh, in say... 10+ years.

ROSYRILLI.COM Nursery inspiration sketch
ROSYRILLI.COM Nursery inspiration sketch
ROSYRILLI.COM Nursery inspiration sketch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)