Chocolove.

Speaking of inspiration, I find a lot of mine at the grocery store. I like to think that this is proof that I should most definitely become a housewife someday. Has anyone else discovered the goodness that is this bar of all-natural chocolove? I happened upon it while doing my gathering in the organic aisles of the market and was immediately drawn to the pretty packaging. Yes, I should also have actually done something with my marketing degree. But that's another story for another day. Did you know that this chocolate is so amazing, in fact, that hidden amongst its layers hides a poem? How utterly romantic. It's not only delicious but beautiful to read too. I could just eat it right up.

Oh wait, I already did :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)