RE: Me, cold as ice.

I'm not the warm and bubbly, bear-hug type. Have you noticed? Cool, calm and collected is more my cup of tea ...and I honestly think it stems from my belief that emotions are inferior to logic. I hate them in fact. Go away and come back some never day. That would be my Virgo-ness. Someday I'll have to enlighten you with an entire post on how eerie it is that my astrology sign sums up my personality so well. In other news, I've come to the conclusion, as of late, that I might..must be a little neurotic. My life is like that of a dieter. How, so kindly you should ask? Well, for starters, it's like the day when you're trying so perfectly to eat right and then you have that one little innocent cookie. And then WHAM! Forget about it. Now your whole day is ruined and you might as well binge because you obviously just shot everything straight to hell. Like me and exercise. As you well know, I started. And last week, I'm proud to say, I worked out 6 out of 7 days. Then rolled around Monday (boo you) and my empty cabinets forced me to visit the grocery store instead of getting my sweat on. BAM. There went my whole day. And then I started to neurotically believe I may have been eating more calories than the nutrition guide was specifying for a slice of bread, a tbsp. of flaxseed, etc. And WHAM. Goodbye eating habits. Hello tub of icing. Where the hell has my balance gone? Sometimes I swear it up and left with the birth control pills I stopped taking. I hate to be all female in angst on you, but hormones really are a bitch sometimes, don't you agree? It's the only thing I can blame for waking up this morning with a pounding headache, and knowing, without a doubt before I even left my house, that it was going to be that kind of day. Okay, it was that or the tub of icing I had for dinner last night. But seriously, do you believe in karma or energies? Maybe I'm putting out some kind of crazy voo-doo negative energy and the world has so graciously rewarded me with some more. Just to spice things up a bit. Whatever it is, where ever my balance ran off to, I'd like it back. And promptly.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)