A thank you.

Entering my house this evening an hour later than is typical, I felt especially drained and short of patience. Thank you day long intensive training seminar. In actuality, I would like to thank my husband. Not only did he buy me a pot of pretty flowers (which will last so much longer than the cut variety) but he ALSO made me dinner. Yes, you read that correctly. He cooked. There was even cleaning of the table and dishes afterwards. The taco dinner was delicious. I enjoyed it fully... almost as much as kicking my feet up and being able to relax. The timing could not have been more perfect. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a snuggle date on the couch with a certain someone ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)