Hide and seek.

I found my motivation! You know how I know? I slaved in our teeny kitchen for a few hours yesterday evening preparing a new recipe for hubby. Apron and all. And let's be honest. That only happens when I'm in a really good mood. Isn't it nice that he benefits from my good humor? And in case you're interested, it turned out very well if I do say so myself! It's been a good week indeed. And you know how I know that? It's Thursday and I don't know where the week went. Weeks that fly by are always welcome in my book. Just not the cherished weekends.


Now may I kindly introduce to you...
Parmesan crusted chicken with tomato basil salad





Happy soon-to-be Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)