Googlephony.

It's amazing. Have you tried it yet? I couldn't find my cell (typical) and hubby hasn't arrived home yet. So, instead of scrambling to find someone on facebook or gchat & asking them to call my number, you know what I resorted to instead? I gave that little gmail phone symbol a whirl. You know, the one that's been staring at me for the past few months. I actually called myself from my computer. How amazing is that?! Well, I'll tell you. It's incredible. 

Prediction: Phone, camera, computer, tv - It'll all eventually just be one device. Now, confession. I stole this prediction from one of my college professors. We're on our way though aren't we?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)