The beast.

A few weeks ago, in my office parking lot, I had the unfortunate experience of a car backing into the side of mine. For this reason, I was forced to take my vehicle to a repair shop. My, oh my. If only I had known. THIS, my friends, was the beauty the rental office provided me as a temporary replacement:

I had the pleasure of driving around this beast all week. What a looker she was! It makes me chuckle just thinking about it. Seriously, how embarrassing?! People probably thought I actually owned this gem.

I'm hoping that perhaps the vision of me getting in and out of this monster will bring about a smile upon your face this morning :)

Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)