Delectably delicious.

Following yesterday's post, I've decided to jump start my day with a little something special. An extra perk, if you will. What better way than to indulge in some delicious Starbucks before heading off for another full day in the office? On this morning's menu: Tazo iced chai tea latte & multigrain bagel with cream cheese to-go. I was finally able to use my greatly anticipated shiny new gold card. How prestigious of me! Ok, probably not all that prestigious. Just this past winter, I was sipping a hot chai tea latte and begrudgingly passing it along to my sister to enjoy. In a few short months, this drink has won my heart over. I'm officially a chai tea fan. And so, I dedicate this post to my sister, Jamie, who's an even bigger fan than I.
Yumm.
(Image found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)