Intuition.

I had never visited a psychic before, not because of the possible (and very plausible) element of scam but because it's intimidating, much in the same way I imagine a church is to someone who's never entered one. This was two weeks ago. Since then, I've visited not one, but two psychics! It started as a fun, quirky idea which then sparked my interest. So let it be said. Let it be written. Here are my accounts of the other worldly:

Psychic # 1:  $10 special. Enter and pose one question. My question, naturally (and stereotypically), was about children. She went on to first tell me that I'm very blessed and will live a fulfilled life (yay!). I will have twins and a total of three children. I expressed my surprise, to which she responded by asking me whether there were twins on my side of the family, on my husbands, or whether we were undergoing any fertility treatments. I answered no on all fronts. She explained it's possible that the first two children will be born very close in age, less than a year apart, which is why she may be sensing twins. In total, she saw two boys and a girl. She warned me of tension arising in the next 8-9 weeks. Because she wasn't quite clear about where or with whom this tension would be occurring, I asked if she meant my husband. She agreed and told me to let him win a few arguments. To relax. To let things happen naturally. She then proceeded to ask me whether I'd like to pay extra for additional services, to which I responded no. To my surprise, she told me that it was probably a good idea to start slow. Her response struck me as odd but I thought perhaps she could sense my nervousness.

Now to provide you with a little insight: I've always wanted two children - a boy and a girl. I was planning on avoiding that whole middle child syndrome that comes along with three. Also, I've secretly been hoping and praying that I have a girl first, so I can avoid the anxiety of being stuck with all boys. This is what happens when you grown up in a family consisting of three daughters. I've also been quietly pondering whether it would actually be wisest to have child #1 and child #2 something like 4 years apart. So, you can see how the predictions threw me for a loop. I've been envisioning exactly the opposite. 



Moving onto psychic #2. Out of sheer curiosity, I thought perhaps it would be fun to visit a second psychic. Someone entirely new that I could compare readings. Enter....

Psychic #2: Two palm readings for $15. She didn't touch or look at my palms, which I found interesting. Since this reading didn't involve a specific question, she covered a lot more ground. Prepare yourself. It's long. I should also mention that I was entirely more relaxed this time around, having gone through this before and all. She first noted that I have a lot of good energy. She saw a lot of health, in myself and my family. It will be a good year. She stated that there were three times in my past that health issues could have been an issue, but I've been blessed to have two guardian angels looking over me. One has been with me for a very long time and the other just came to me around ten years ago. Since I don't know many people who have passed (luckily), I mentioned my confusion about who the second could be. She explained that it could be someone from longer ago, but who came to me recently because I needed help. She also saw an incident in my past which could have resulted in great hurt, but that my angels protected me. I'll stop here and insert that, even as I write this, I can't stop myself from thinking about how stupid this all sounds but I will say that it's extremely fascinating to have someone tell you these things. So, to resume, she also said that I will experience a career change soon. I will have two opportunities, one of which will involve me doing something on my own. She sees me taking opportunity #1 first. Money will come in as quickly as it goes out in 2012 but by 2013, financially we will be saving and settled. She mentioned that my family is overprotective of me. She sees tension in the first quarter of 2012 between my husband and I, but the tension is arising from his family. According to her, there has been a lot of jealousy in my life. People being jealous of me because I don't complain a lot (insert chuckle). I think my husband might disagree with that sentiment! She also said that the 4 friends in my life now will be my friends for life. That I should trust my intuition. That I'm spiritual. That I observe the world in a way which will ignite people to ask for my advice. Okay, this is where it gets good. Ready? She said she sees three healthy children. At first, she said she saw twins but then, on further inspection, she backtracked and said she sees two boys being born very close in age. She stated the second will be born before the first probably even turns one. Four or five years later, she sees a girl. 

HOW CRAZY IS THAT! A lot of the above may not string a cord with anyone unless you know my past very well or have been privy to some of my more recent discussions. However, I think we can ALL agree that the aspect of upcoming tension and predictions about children match almost exactly from psychic #1 and #2. It's eerily similar and hard to explain. The only thing left to do is wait and see if the predictions come true! What do you think???

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)