My gambling addiction, originally written November 10th, 2013.

See the disclaimer here.




November 10, 2013

It's official. I'm an addict. Every morning, when I enter a new temperature into my fertility friend app, it's like I've received another card from the deck. Symptoms, OPK's... it's all part of my hand. The high's pretty amazing. Some months, I'm convinced I have an amazing hand and if I just play my cards right... Other months, I'm not so confident in the cards I'm holding. Regardless, I can't help myself from playing the game. And I never lose hope. If I just keep playing long enough, I'll finally win it big. I know it. I can feel it. Just a little longer.

Since I started playing this game, I just can't stop.

I am an A D D I C T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)