Wine + Wagons, originally written July 18th, 2012.

See the disclaimer here.

July 18, 2012
I'm smarter than I think. I kid. I kid. Well, sort of. But remember my slutty Snooki idea? I've been toying with this lifestyle for a week now, with admittedly mixed results. I may have just taken it a teensy bit too far the other weekend. No one should have to hold back your hair for you. Ever. Ah, but I digress. Two things are for sure: 1. I care less. This is freeing in and of itself. Where did worrying ever get me? 2. My wine consumption and, subsequently, liquor store bill have both increased dramatically. And why not? Doesn't this make the most perfect sense? If all goes according to plan, I will be of the sobriety kind for 9 months.That is a very, very long time for one to abstain from fun and fervor. And not to mention, a birdie once told me that life changes as you know it, forever, after that 9 (or, really, 10) months are over. So why not enjoy it now, while we still have the freedom?
Have you joined my wagon o' fun yet? If not, you need to jump on board...pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)